• World Travel Market (WTM) is the leading global event of the Travel and Tourism Trade to promote international travel throughout the world.
• WTM attracts more than 30,000 visitors, 5,000 trade partners (exhibitors) from 200 countries.
• There are around 1000 travel agents including 200 + tour operators who sell Sri Lanka are also expected to attend this travel fair.
• Exhibiting companies have the scope of strengthening business networks, by getting into profitable partnership deals and opportunities with industry peers.
• Dates : 4 - 7 November 2013
• Venue : ExCel London
• Sri Lanka Tourism Stand Number : AS100
• Stand Size Area : 250 sq meters
• The stand will have four open sides and an upper floor meeting area exclusive for SLTPB VIP meetings.
• There would be leaflet holders around the stand for provision to display promotional brochures of all participants
Sri Lanka Tourism this year goes under the Major theme ’Wonder of Asia’
• The pavilion will have an authentic Sri Lankan look and ambience
• Entrance to the stand will be adorned with a structure of entrance resembling the ancient ’Yapahuwa’ palace
For any further queries please contact – Nalin Perera at the Sri Lanka Tourism, UK Office
Tel: 00 44 845 880 6333